Our team of expert Business Managers are dedicated to developing a finance solution that’s tailored to your individual needs and budget. We’re more than happy to provide you with a free, no obligation assessment to give you an indication of your borrowing capacity and which finance options are suitable.
Business or personal finance options
- If you're looking for a new or used car we offer a variety of personal and business loan options to get you into your new car sooner than you think.
- Tailored packages - Fixed repayment loans ranging from consumer finance, leasing, hire purchase & chattel mortgage.
- Flexibility - Structuring your repayments to suit your budget for anytime of the year.
- Range - We have a range of insurance products from simple motor vehicle insurance, to GAP cover.
- One stop shop - Finance and insurance is arranged onsite, so you can enjoy your car sooner.
- Convenience - All you have to do is authorise your paperwork the day you pick up your car. We’re available seven days a week.
Terms & Conditions
*The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your Mazda at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Mazda Finance. If you decide to return your car to Mazda at the end of your term, Mazda Finance will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Mazda Assured is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Mazda Assured GFV products are available to approved customers of Mazda Finance, a division of Australian Alliance Automotive Finance Pty Limited
ABN 63 002 407 703, Australian Credit Licence 513747.
^Lower monthly repayments compared to a similar term with no Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) or equivalent balloon final payment. Total interest changes will be higher if a GFV or balloon final payment is selected.